CONFERENCE VENUE OF THE 6TH INTERNATIONAL GENETICS DISORDERS CONFERENCE & UAE INTERNATIONAL GENETIC DISORDERS PREVENTION AWARD 2016
PARK HYATT, DUBAI, UAE (21 –22 October 2016) AWARD WINNING DUBAI RESORT
Located in Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club on the banks of the majestic Dubai Creek, Park Hyatt Dubai provides an idyllic setting for a luxury getaway. From an inspired assortment of award-winning restaurants to a luxury destination spa, every moment at Park Hyatt Dubai is meticulously curated to ensure a sophisticated, enriching and uncommon experience.
What Makes Your Stay Remarkable:
- Oasis in the heart of Dubai: A haven of calm nestled in the heart of the city, ten minutes away from Dubai Inter
- national Airport, Gold Souk, Dubai Museum and Burj Khalifa.
- City resort: Enjoy exciting activities within the resort including golf by the Creek, private fishing and charter yachts or take on the aerial sightseeing sensation with Seawings.
- Panoramic views: 223 rooms including 34 suites, each offering picturesque views of Dubai Creek from a private balcony or terrace.
- A culinary adventure: Selection of six restaurants and bars serving an array of world-class cuisines along with a multiple award-winning alfresco Friday brunch at Traiteur.
- Destination spa: Set amidst the calm of private courtyards, Amara Spa hosts eight treatment rooms, each with a private outdoor courtyard and rain shower designed to soothe the mind and body.
- Unique event venues: Five exclusive event venues along with extensive lush gardens, housed in a dedicated building with a separate entrance and reception area.
- Court Art: Park Hyatt Dubai has partnered with The Majlis Gallery, connecting the hotel to the regions vibrant art and cultural scene.